fredag den 7. juni 2013

Goodbye Party

Today my friend had a goodbye party. It was a lot of fun, but also very sad to say goodbye to everybody, but I know that we will meet again someday! It is not a goodbye, but a "see you later!" :) I'm leaving Las Vegas tomorrow. I can't believe it, it's crazy. I feel like I came here yesterday. This year went by too fast. I wish I could stop the time, just for a little bit. But of course I'm excited to see my family and friends back home again after 10 months, but I don't want to leave everybody and everything here, it's just so bittersweet, and I have a lot of mixed feelings. 
"Don't cry because it is over, but smile because it happened" <3

Here are some pictures from the party today :-D 




I'm going to bed now, it's almost 3am. My last night in Las Vegas...

Ingen kommentarer: